Thursday, December 1, 2011

And bad mistakes, I've made a few.

Hey remember that last post about the foot...well, that wasn't the end of the day for me - not by far.
After I got back to Nina's place and took a shower, I thought it would be a good idea to check on the ol' bank account while I was still in a safe environment. Went to my secret hiding spot to get my card...no card. Ok, don't panic...it's got to be somewhere else right? Nope. I tore my bag apart - no card. The last time I used it was at the airport when I first arrived - I don't remember seeing it again after that. No idea where it is. The big problem is that I now no longer have any access to my bank account aka cash. You see, I never remember the PIN on my credit card so that I´m never tempted to take cash out of my credit card. Smart, right? So now what do I do?

I quickly called the bank to see if there had been any other transactions on my account - there were none. K that's one good thing. I cancel the card and then call Loic - hoping he's not off gallivanting. I have a Visa card that's also linked to my bank account so technically I can use that to access the account, but I never remembered the PIN 'coz it's a Visa card. This is where my filing skills are put to the test. I have to guide a teenager through the nightmare that is my paper collection...and it's 8 in the morning for him, and I´m pretty sure he'd just gotten to bed.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post for the result of the search of the lost PIN.

AWWW no, I won't do that.

My dear, sweet boy, looked and looked. Then looked again and he managed to find it. I think I´ll bring him back a nice poncho.

Crisis averted. THANKS LOIC!!!!

Ahhh I have just enough time to catch a cab to the station so that I can catch that bus to Salta...mmmm 20 hours on a bus, this could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment