After rinsing the gear and a proper shower - I went in search of a nice spot on the covered terrace where I could write and get a bite to eat.
 |
| Prince Charming?? |
The storm clouds were rolling in again and the rain quickly followed. People scurried for cover, but there were a few characters that were happy for the rain. All over the garden frogs appeared basking in the fresh water, hopping and skipping for joy. Ok I may be anthropomorphising there, but that's what it looked like to me!
After a delicious dahl soup for lunch, I spent the rest of the afternoon wandering on the beach watching little clams hide in the sand.
At one point I was contemplating the wonders that I had seen that morning when something bumped my hand.
I yelped.
Yes, I admit it, it scared the living bejeezus out of me. (those of you who know me well know that that isn't hard to do anyway)
She was more frightened than me after my yelp and the arm flailing - she almost ran away, but then when I held my hand out to her to show her no harm done she came back.
Dogs are always up for a chin rub or an ear scratching.
We had a nice chat she and I.
I meandered back to the resort and decided to finally use the computer so that you could all join me in this beautiful place.
That night I slept like a log.
OMG what a georgous dog!
ReplyDelete